Springfield Psychological 4.0★
We don’t just have a mission statement…we have a mission.
At Springfield Psychological our commitment to optimal mental health and steadfast support isn’t just for our clients, it extends to every member of our team.
Springfield Psychological realizes the strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. We support our clinicians in building a thriving and profitable caseload upon a culture of values of innovation, professionalism and healthy work/life balance. We are currently seeking licensed clinicians (LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PsyD, PhD) for full or part-time positions in our North Wales, PA location.
Clinicians have the option of onsite of hybrid scheduling.
- Doctoral or Masters degree in psychology, social work or a related counseling field
- Minimum of two years clinical experience
- Independent mental health license in Pennsylvania
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to individuals and families
- Solid computer and basic technology skills
- Demonstrated history of professional growth and development
- Self-motivated and independent clinicians able to quickly build rapport with clients
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Competent with a wide range of clinical presentations
- Experience with children or adolescents
- Experience with couples or family counselling
- Experience with health psychology
- Above market, W-2 compensation
- Health/Dental/Vision/401k with employer contribution & additional elective insurances
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Paid time off
- Additional advantages include student loan paydown plan, EAP services at no cost, professional development/CEUs
About Springfield Psychological
Springfield Psychological is a premier mental health private practice with locations throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. We have provided excellent service in the community for over thirty years and strongly believe a great workplace culture is the key to a successful group practice.
Springfield Psychological is a proud member of the Refresh Mental Health network. Refresh provides outstanding operational support, infrastructure, and resources to allow clinicians to focus on what they do best – providing exemplary care to clients. This partnership allows us to offer additional resources and operational support while maintaining our local identity and leadership.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. Refresh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.