Job title: Closing Cashier
Company: Coen Markets
Job description: $1,000 Sign On Bonus
To easily apply to this Team Member position, text APPLY to 412-900-1923
Do you have a strong commitment to teamwork? Are you energetic, outgoing, adaptable to changes in the workplace? Yes, you will be a GREAT fit for our Cashier / Store Team Member role.
Store Team Members work as part of a team to deliver world class convenience to every customer during their experience at Coen Markets. As a team-oriented company, we seek cashiers who can be flexible with work hours and flexibility to work in both kitchen and cash register areas of the store. Cashiers provide exceptional customer service and display a positive attitude when interacting with customers and employees.
Essential Functions (other duties may be assigned):
- A passion for customer service
- Dedication to maintaining a clean, safe environment
- Cash handling, fuel transactions, and promoting company programs
- Ensuring proper preparation, presentation, and freshness of all food service products
- Follow approved cooking procedures and present quality food to company standard.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting to 50 pounds.
- Practice sanitary and safe food handling procedures.
- Ability to be a brand ambassador and continue to develop our evolving food program
Coen values YOU. We offer growth opportunities. 70% of our store’s management is promoted internally. We offer Benefits:
- Medical and Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid for Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid for Short and Long-Term Disability
- GED Reimbursement
- Company Paid for Employee Assistance Program
- Health Savings Account
- Fidelity 401(k) with an Employer Match
- Supplemental Life Insurance for Employees, Spouse and Child(ren)
- Accident Plan
- Mornings – preferred
- Afternoons – required
- Evenings – required
- Overnights – not applicable
- Weekends – required
- Full-Time or Part-Time
Must be 18 years or older
Call or Text Recruiter, Victoria , 412-654-2130 for more information about our cashier / store team member position.
All candidates must complete a pre-employment background check.
Coen’s mission is to impress and satisfy our customers and clients with every visit and make their lives simpler through the following Seven Core Principles. * Do the right thing, right now, every time
- Embrace change
- Communicate with transparency
- Respect and value guests and team members
- Treat our vendors as partners
- Have a passion for winning
- Commit to making a positive impact on the community
Born Here, Raised Here! Coen Markets, Inc. is one of the oldest and largest convenience chains in the Pittsburgh region. We began serving the public in 1923, and today we have over 50 locations in Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. Our mission is to impress and satisfy our guests with every visit and make their lives simpler. We strive to provide the highest level of service, the best food we can make in kitchens, and the most comfortable retail environment for our guests to make Coen their preferred place to shop.
Location: Washington, PA
Job date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 07:06:58 GMT
Click Here To Apply