Job title: CLPN – IMA , FT, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday, no weekends
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
- Patient Care: Provides a wide variety of nursing functions to support the medical plan of care in compliance with hospital/departmental policies and procedures.
- Documentation: Assist in maintaining patient records through daily nursing summaries, Medicare charting, acute care charting and accurate medication administration records. Contributes to nursing care plan.
- Teaching: Provides patient/family teaching necessary for continuing care during and after discharge.
- IV Therapy: Performs IV therapy utilizing hospital guidelines.
- Must be licensed to practice as an LPN in the State of Mississippi
- Must complete certified LPN course; maintain current AHA CPR certification
- Must meet continuing education requirements as defined
- Maintains knowledge and skills necessary to provide age appropriate care
- Re-certify CLPN course and licensure every 2 years
- Must complete 24-32 hours orientation MIS computer training.
Location: Tupelo, MS
Job date: Sat, 14 May 2022 07:46:11 GMT
Click Here To Apply