Transitions Healthcare Gettysburg
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Transitions Healthcare Gettysburg is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team of talented caregivers.
Transitions Healthcare Gettysburg’s goal is to provide our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility they need to enjoy success in their role. Our communities provide challenging and gratifying work, recognize achievement, and promote career growth – in a professional and motivated environment.
Transitions Healthcare, LLC offers competitive wages with an option to be paid on-demand, a suite of comprehensive benefits, and the opportunity to work for a healthcare team that shares a commitment to improving the health and well-being of all people in the communities we serve.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibility Highlights include:
- Assists residents in activities of daily living – bathing, feeding, dental hygiene, room tidiness, etc.
- Collects routine specimens.
- Takes vital signs.
- Performs various restorative care activities.
- Assists visitors and answers telephone on the nursing station.
- Assists with admission, discharge, and transfer of residents.
- Answers call bells as needed.
- Completes drying/checking rounds.
- Records intake and output.
- Observation and reporting of changes in resident condition, safety issues and potential hazards.
- Responsible for accurate and timely documentation of resident care.