Job title: CNA – Flexible Shift Premium Pay
Company: Capital Senior Living
Job description: Description :
About Sonida Senior Living:
Sonida Living Corporation is one of the nation’s leading operators of independent living, assisted living and memory care communities for senior adults. The Company operates 75 communities that are home to nearly 7,000 residents across 18 states providing compassionate, resident-centric services and care and engaging programming. The Company offers seniors the freedom and opportunity to successfully, comfortably and happily age in place.
Work the shifts that you want, come see what it’s all about! This Flex role will give YOU the flexibility to work whenever YOU can, and at a premium rate! We are looking for individuals to join our Flex Team as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)!
As a Flex Team employee, you will have the ability to work as a Certified Nursing Assistant at multiple communities within the Indianapolis market and will have the accessibility to pick up shifts according to your availability. This position will have the flexibility to work up to 30 hours per week.
All Flex Team employees will have access to a very user-friendly mobile app! With a few clicks, you’ll be able to select the shift you want to work, click accept to confirm, and get paid within 48 hours of working the shift!
Why this is the perfect opportunity for you:
- Flexible Hours
- Premium Pay
- You decide which shifts to work!
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Responsibilities include:
- Performs duties in accordance with accepted standards of resident care. Duties include assisting with dressing, grooming, bathing, and escorts and transfers
- Ensures residents recreational needs are met by providing activities and encouraging residents to attend programs/events
- Assists residents with nutritional needs, including setting dining tables, serving meals, providing proper fluid requirements, and offering substitutions when appropriate
- Reminding residents to take medication and opening containers and packages for residents
- Receives and gives report on residents’ conditions and changes in conditions to other staff at the beginning and end of each shift
- Assure the cleanliness and dignity of each resident
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable & responsible member of greater team
Education and Experience:
- Preferred knowledge and experience in senior living.
- High school graduate or GED required.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Indiana
Location: Anderson, IN
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 07:44:20 GMT
Click Here To Apply