Indiana Automotive Equipment 5.0★
Indiana Automotive Equipment is looking for a skilled Construction Laborers to join our team! We are a fast growing, full line sales and service company for the light and heavy-duty automotive industry, providing quality equipment and service in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and surrounding states. We sell and service automotive in-ground and above ground lifts, mobile column lifts, fluid pumps, tanks, reels, exhaust removal systems, air compressors, refrigerant dryers, waste oil heaters, wheel service and alignment equipment, detail equipment, and an array of hydraulic equipment.
As a Construction Laborer, it is your responsibility to assist the lead site foreman in this role, you will primarily be installing inground lifts, 2-post and 4-post automotive lifts, air compressor systems, and fluid delivery systems. You will have an opportunity to work in many of the largest and most advanced dealership service centers and be part of brand-new construction. Trends such as vehicle electrification and autonomous driving capabilities are fueling technologically advanced investments in service centers. You will be at the forefront of this innovation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete installations in compliance with company procedures and protocols.
- Keep company-owned and personal equipment operating properly by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; and calling for repairs.
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping install information confidential.
- Document installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Willingness to take on, own and see through to completion management-assigned tasks.
- Have a customer-first approach, ability to communicate professionally and provide excellent service to clients.
- Great communication skills with the ability to effectively convey information.
- Interest in mechanics and construction while being a quick learner.
- Ability to tackle challenges with a creative and flexible mindset
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, as well as be able to frequently kneel, bend, squat, sit and twist
- Ability to regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds without assistance
- Must possess valid driver’s license – will be provided company vehicle for local client site travel
- Ability to interpret piping drawings (recommended but not required)
- Ability to run large equipment, excavator, Bobcat, etc. (recommended but can train)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $36.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greenfield, IN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person