Mount Valley Foundation Services, a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Construction Laborer- Installer. We serve the communities of South Carolina and over the border in North Carolina & Georgia since 1986! Whether you have a crack in your foundation, bowing walls, or uneven floors, we can help repair the damage and prevent it from getting worse. We here at Mount Valley Foundation Services are dedicated to finding a Construction Laborer- Installer that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We are hiring immediately for the position of General Laborer – Installer which consists of traveling to a residential or commercial building to install equipment, troubleshoot problems with the work assigned, test the equipment, and clean up the job after completion. Those with previous experience in construction, general labor, and landscaping would be a good fit for this position.
What we provide for our General Labor employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities as a laborer
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Working on a high-performance team serving customers in our local area. You’ll be traveling around the area and working in our customer’s homes
- installing our products and services under the supervision of trained professionals
- Be a team player who will do whatever it takes to win for you, your team and the organization
- Ability to listen well and follow instructions closely
- Ability to grind it out every day knowing that hard work is rewarded
- Loads and delivering materials from the warehouse to the work site
- Performs set up and clean up tasks at the work site
- Digs and back-fill trenches/holes when necessary
- Lifts heavy objects
- Walks and stand for long periods of time
- Performs strenuous labor often under adverse conditions
- Enters crawl spaces and other confined areas
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.