Job title: Corinth Reman Expeditor Associate Advanced Technician (1st shift)
Job description: Career Area: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Do you have a passion for helping customers and supporting a sustainable solution? Since 1973, Cat Reman has helped bring the value at the core of every Cat product back to life. Customers look to us to provide a high-quality solution that is good for their business – and promotes sustainability. It’s important to us to deliver. Our team is full of industry leaders. Together, following common values, we share a passion for delivering sustainability benefits that help the company contribute to a circular economy. It’s rewarding work, with an inspiring team, where every contribution matters.
Our Caterpillar Remanufacturing Division currently has an opening for an Advanced Technician position located in the Corinth, MS facility. This is an entry level LPA position within the Supply Chain team. Primary focus will be to implement material replenishment strategies across MS Reman.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
This position will monitor and report on inventory turns, material availability.
This position will interface with external suppliers, engineering, quality, and the operations teams to resolve material issues as they arise.
This candidate will use proactive tools to minimize material shortages across Mississippi
- Minimum of 6 month manufacturing experience
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel
- Material procurement experience to include some or all of the following components:
- Planning analyst experience
- Parts procurement experience
- Inventory management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- College or University degree
- APICS, CPIM or CSPC National Certification
- Experience with an MRP system (Material Requirements Planning) – schedules are input and populates supplier schedules or production scheduling (Highly desired)
- Understanding of Bill of Material and the change management process
- Experience with MFG Pro
- Knowledge of Location Management System (LMS) and High Velocity Caterpillar (HVC).
Job Bid Eligibility Requirements:
- Any current agency workers applying to this position must have worked the required 60 days in order to be considered as well as meeting all requirements for the position.
Compensation & Benefits Offered!
Starting hourly pay rate of $18.90 (pay negotiations based on skills/experience)
Work Hours: 7AM – 3PM; Monday – Friday
Up to $2,000 sign on bonus. Bonus amount will vary based on skills/experience. Incumbent will receive first pay out after 60 days of employment and second payout after 180 days of employment.
The payout of sign on bonus will be based on acceptable performance and attendance*
40-hour work weeks with potential for overtime
80 hours of vacation with an additional 24 hours of paid Personal Time Off (PTO)
10 Paid holidays
Climate controlled work environment – most areas
100% 401k match up to 6% offered on day 1 of employment
Health, dental, vision, & life insurance offered on day 1 of employment
Quarterly bonus program
Potential annual performance increase
Clean/safe work environment
Paid holiday shut down at the end of the year (dependent upon business needs)
All eligible candidates MUST pass the following pre-employment screenings before they can be hired to any Caterpillar position:
- Background Screening
- Drug Screening
- Post-Offer Medical Questionnaire – clearance from Corporate Medical
Check out our Caterpillar Remanufacturing facility by clicking the link below:
Please ensure you frequently sign in to your candidate home for any updates or correspondence for positions that you have applied for.
This employer is not currently hiring foreign national applicants that require or will require sponsorship tied to a specific employer, such as, H, L, TN, F, J, E, O. As a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S which can be found through our employment website at
Relocation assistance is not offered for this position. Any relocation costs incurred would be the responsibility of the selected applicant.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – Including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network .
Location: Corinth, MS
Job date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 07:26:50 GMT
Click Here To Apply