Job title: Count & Drop Team Supervisor – Full Time – Harrah’s Gulf Coast
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Job description: Job Description:
Supervises all members of the Drop and Count team in the daily operations of the department by providing a positive work environment, encouraging teamwork and cooperation within the department and other departments. Responsible team member scheduling, issuing performance documentations, approving time off requests, and other essential supervisory duties as needed. Responsible for all aspects of the slot drop processes in accordance with Mississippi Gaming Regulations, a System of Internal Controls and Harrah’s Gulf Coast policies and procedures. Stages and collects Bill Validator cans from casino floor. Counts money from Table Games and Slot (Bill Validator) drop boxes and provides accurate totals. Inputs count data into count room computer systems. Transfers counted funds from the Count Room to Employee Cage. Organizes, counts and tracks table games and slots spare locks and drop boxes inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: other duties may be assigned, as necessary. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs all duties of Drop/Count Supervisor.
- Performs duties as assigned, always presenting oneself as a credit to Harrah’s Gulf Coast and encourages others to do the same.
- Alerts the appropriate team members when there are technical problems with games/systems.
- Held accountable for the accuracy and thoroughness of departmental records and reports, conducts necessary research to effectively resolve count room disputes.
- Must possess good communication and organizational skills.
- Directs and coordinates the property’s count room functions to provide accountability and control of funds.
- Ensures the security of count room operations.
- Ensures the integrity of all Count Room Transactions.
- Knowledge of SDS procedures preferred.
- Trains and Coaches assigned personnel in the performance of their duties.
- Ensures equipment in count rooms is always in good operating condition.
- Displays compliance with safety policies and procedures.
- Issues performance documentation to team members.
- Manages team member time off requests.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Enforce Project 21 policy and procedures by monitoring area for underage gamblers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a Mississippi Gaming License.
- Previous drop/count experience or money handling experience required.
- Must meet all qualifications for Drop/Count Team Member.
- Must be computer literate and possess basic computer skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be detail oriented and possess advanced math and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and independently.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must adhere to uniform/appearance requirements.
- Ability to appreciate and be friendly with all Harrah’s Gulf Coast team members who are of various ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Able to accept direction of Senior Leadership.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Able to read, write and speak English sufficiently to perform job.
- Available to work any shift, holidays, and weekends.
- Ability to tolerate cigarette/cigar smoke and e-cigarette vapor.
- Responds to visual and aural cues.
- Must have manual dexterity to be able to operate the following equipment: computer, currency counting equipment, telephone, photo-copy machine, ten key, printer and manual tug.
- Able to perform under constant surveillance.
Location: Biloxi, MS
Job date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 05:17:14 GMT
Click Here To Apply