Job title: Courier – PRN – Vacation Relief
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description: This position is located in Indianapolis, IN. The shift is rotating, evening hours on a PRN basis for vacation relief. We are looking for someone who loves to be on the road for their job! Drive throughout the city and surrounding areas ensuring timely pickup and delivery of laboratory specimens, supplies and other items to and from the Hospital. Review the client’s specimen request information for accuracy and proper packaging. Assists with sorting of client reports and deliveries according to specimen type and department required. Maintain a daily activity record indicating number of trips, destination, arrival/departure times and the number of requests. All of this coordination will help improve the health of those we serve. Does this sound like you? If so, we are ready to meet and welcome you to the team! Join IU Health and thrive living out your passion with us. We are a team where everyone plays a vital role in our success. As part of an award winning hospital system, our roles include: Excellent benefits for part time and full time positions, Competitive pay, Development opportunities & tuition reimbursement.
- Requires HS grad or GED Equivalent.
- Requires a valid Indiana Operator’s license and a good driving history.
- Requires understanding of the traffic laws of the state of Indiana.
- Requires ability to read and write at an appropriate level.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 06:25:06 GMT
Click Here To Apply