Job title: CRM – Systems Analyst II
Company: Select Medical
Job description: Overview
CRM Systems Analyst II
Remote, Hybrid or On-site
Starting at $80,000/year
***Employer will NOT sponsor work visas for this position now or in the future and is not interested in corp.-to-corp. business arrangements at this time.***
Select Medical is one of the largest operators of critical illness recovery hospitals, rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation centers and occupational health centers in the United States, with more than 50,000 colleagues caring for nearly 80,000 patients every day across our care continuum.
Select Medical and its parent company, Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE: SEM), are based in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania and honored to be recognized as one of America’s Best-In-State (Pennsylvania) Employers 2020 by Forbes.
This position will be working with Dynamics 365 CE/CRM systems and the candidate needs to have experience working as an Administrator and/or Developer. A partial understanding of Dynamics 365 CE Solution Components and Platform would be ideal in order to be considered for this position.
- Gathers and documents business and functional requirements from Business owners and SME’s
- Leads and delivers application projects through analysis, design, configuration, testing, training, and deployment activities necessary to deliver superior quality CRM and Customer Data solutions
- Prioritizes and negotiates scope for release management
- Works with SMEs to ensure proper workflow training
- Manages and prioritizes ongoing support requests and administrative needs of CRM users
- Manages, prioritizes, and communicates across multiple levels of businesses
- Develop reports (SSRS and RDL), dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develops, prioritizes, and communicates a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in a timely fashion
- Communicates and manages the change management (release) process
- Dynamics 365 CE/CRM experience as Administrator and/or Developer
- Partial understanding of Dynamics 365 CE Solution Components and Platform Extension
- BS or BA degree in Business Systems, Computer Science or other relevant program.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Expected salary: $80000 per year
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:54:46 GMT
Click Here To Apply