Indiana University Health
Job title: CT Technologist- Part-Time/Nights
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
We are looking for team members who are passionate about challenging and significant work for the good of every patient. We are searching for individuals who are compassionate, serve with a purpose, are dedicated to supporting their team, and who seek excellence every day.
Sound like a perfect match? Apply now – we can’t wait to hear from you!
We offer competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, 401K, and tuition reimbursement.
The CT Technologist Performs diagnostic procedures, in a timely fashion, while demonstrating the appropriate knowledge and skills necessary to work with patients from pediatric through geriatric. Follows physician’s instructions, prepares and operates equipment and positions patients correctly in order to record the requested diagnostic images. Treats patients with care and respect.
- Basic Life Support certification required.
- Must be registered by the American Registry of Radiology Technology (ARRT).
- CT Registration through ARRT or NMTCB required within 12 months of hire.
- Requires ability to maneuver equipment and improvise positions when the condition of the patient does not permit routine positioning.
- License from Indiana State Department of Health.
- Minimum of one year of experience as radiologic technologist preferred or advanced trainin
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
g in medical imaging technology.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Carmel, IN
Job date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 05:40:06 GMT
Click Here To Apply