Job title: Customer Experience Program Manager
Company: Black Hills Energy
Job description: Job Description
This important role will support the customer-focused transformation at Black Hills Energy. The transformation is aimed at creating loyal customers by delivering simple, clear, and predictive engagements consistently across all touchpoints and channels. The Customer Experience Program Manager will support this strategy in their business units by encouraging a customer-focused culture; increasing knowledge of customer information and needs; identifying and improving service delivery with a goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
SALARY RANGE: $78,200 – $117,300 (Determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.)
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Manager, Gas Utility Customer Experience
LOCATION: Fayetteville, Arkansas
- A comprehensive relocation package is offered for this position! Details about this package will be shared during the interview and offer process.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Distribute and discuss regular reports on customer experience metrics (CSAT, CES, NPS, OSAT) with operations.
- Categorize and share customer survey feedback with operations.
- Track customer satisfaction metrics in JD Power and recommend specific customer communications for improvement, where appropriate.
- Support operations leadership by identifying and recommending standard methodologies and opportunities to improve experiences.
- Support operations employees how to deliver positive customer experiences.
- Develop and ensure distribution of customer service-related information to front line customer service and operations employees.
- Partner with corporate customer service and operations to identify efficiencies and opportunities for improving processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Act as Customer Interface Chief during a major event ensuring coordination with corporate customer service and utility operations.
- Act as the main point of contact for Commission Complaint staff and respond to complaints through research, drafting and response coordination. Provide monthly reports on activity.
- Partner with corporate and utility resources to improve JD Power Scores and NPS Scores.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are informed and consulted on current events and key customer experience strategies.
- Willingness to take part in community and customer-facing engagement as appropriate.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Customer Experience or utilities is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to develop written communications such as talking points, complaint responses and other customer service type messages.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
MENTAL/PHYSICAL DESCRIPTIONS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The mental and physical descriptions are representative of the activities an employee in an office job performs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mental description: Understand, remember, apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, and communicate routine factual information. Apply common sense in performing job functions, usually within a set of rules or guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee continuously accesses, inputs, and retrieves electronic information and communicates regarding the information. Employee frequently moves about the office space. Employee is expected to operate routine office equipment including computers and similar equipment. Will need to routinely perform this work for an average of 6-8 hours per day and occasional extended hours as necessary. Capable of regular, reliable, and timely attendance.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or continuously to lift, carry, push, pull or sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if moving about is only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Work environment: Routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise level and occasionally outdoors in sometimes inclement weather. Worker may be subject to hazards including a variety of physical conditions such as proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current, working in places of height or close quarters. Willing to travel up to 25% (e.g., 1 week or 5 days/month) by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities. Travel will be necessary to conduct the duties of this job and the employee must have proper licensing to operate a motor vehicle.
This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the agreement will apply.
About our Company: We are a customer, growth and safety focused utility company that is dedicated to our communities. We improve life with energy as an energy partner of choice. Our diverse culture fuels unique perspectives, opening doors to new insights and possibilities. Based in Rapid City, South Dakota, we have over 3000 employees and serve 1.3 million natural gas and electric utility customers across eight states (South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, and Arkansas).
Enjoy our Comprehensive Benefits Package! Annual incentive program, 401(k) (6% company match and up to 9% company retirement contribution), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, additional Veteran PTO, paid holidays and annual floating holidays, company paid short term and long term disability, paid parental leave, health and wellness program, and competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Black Hills Energy does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or status as a protected veteran.
Wage: 78200 to 117300
Expected salary: $78200 – 117300 per year
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:12:34 GMT
Click Here To Apply