- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Work from home
- Paid time off
- Customer service
- Computer skills
- Phone etiquette
- Communication skills
- High school diploma or GED
Customer Service Agent – Work From Home!
Tired of your morning commute to work? Ditch the traffic and apply to our at-home call center agent opportunity!
Anyone Home, Inc. hires only the best! We help prospective renters learn more about rental properties so they can take the next logical steps in finding an apartment or home that meets their needs. All while working out of the comfort of your home!! Anyone Home, Inc. provides our clients with service center support in property management and leasing along with other services in the rental and housing industry nationwide. We truly care about the quality interactions and tools that help our clients connect and stay connected.
Our Work From Home CSR/Property Consultant will answer inbound calls to assist prospective renters in learning more about a rental community and by taking the struggle out of finding a new apartment or home. In addition, the CSR/PC will support current residents in opening maintenance service requests as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Becomes an industry expert and extension of our clients’ leasing process
- Answers inbound calls from prospective residents to assist with inquiries regarding a community or home in order to schedule onsite tour of property(s)
- Supports current residents over the phone regarding maintenance concerns and/or scheduling maintenance technician appointments
- Assists current or prospective residents with email questions or inquiries
- Ability to complete two-week virtual training
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service or sales experience
- Excellent communication, phone skills, and phone etiquette
- Interest in single-family and multifamily leasing industry or Property Rental industry
- Basic computer skills to include experience or knowledge within a CRM
- You should be professional and positive and also possess a high degree of self-motivation and have the ability to work independently in your job
- Excellent time management and administrative skills with keen attention to detail
- Must complete and pass a background check
- Must have a computer/PC/MAC with compatible OS
- Web camera
- A good quality headset – this can be wired or wireless
- Must have access to wired high-speed internet – Anything 75MB or higher is acceptable (No wireless internet accepted: MUST have an ethernet cable)
- A quiet and private home workspace
Compensation And Benefits:
- $13 per hour + monthly bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay Rate
Anyone Home, Inc. offers an environment of collaboration and commitment to your success!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 per hour