Available shifts: Tuesday-Saturday or Sunday-Thursday 2PM-11PM
Are you tired of looking for that “perfect” job? Are you ready to find a company that will teach you how to be successful so that you can grow and thrive? If you answered yes, check out this opportunity.
Loss Prevention Services is expanding its call center in Natchez, MS. We are committed to exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and accountability. Since opening its doors in 2009, Loss Prevention Services has constructed a respected and elite collateral recovery company. With the help of each employee, Loss Prevention Services is able to produce the highest standards now, and for the future, with the opportunities and determination to expand.
We are currently seeking highly motivated, focused and confident individuals who will uphold the Loss Prevention Services brand, while exceeding our clients and our vendors expectations through our unique consultative approach. We encourage success and growth for each employee equally, and continuously uphold our impeccable standards.
This job might be for you, if:
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you will dig until you find it.
- You like helping people. You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you are concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly. When things change, you can roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer new challenges without waiting to be asked. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You want an opportunity to come up through the ranks and make a career in a top company.
- You have above average computer skills with a high level of intuition and initiative.
What you bring:
- Honest, integrity, morals and values with good decision-making abilities
- Strong work ethic with great attendance and punctuality
- Desire to learn, develop and grow
- Commitment and dedication to always doing the right thing
What we bring:
- Open, honest culture with commitment for excellence
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for advancement
This is not a work-from-home position. Our beautiful facility is located in historic downtown Natchez, MS. We are focused on employee safety and operate under strict COVID-19 guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time