Job title: Customer Service Rep(05911) – 11380 US 49
Company: Domino’s Pizza
Job description: Company Description
RPM Pizza is the largest Domino’s franchise in the United States for over 40 years, is family-owned and operates over 175+ stores in five states, including Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. While SAFELY being #1 in every community, we pride ourselves on helping our team members be the best version of themselves they want to be. From creating smiles to being number #1 we want you to come join the fun!
As an RPM Customer Service Representative (CSR), you are the first and sometimes the only person interacting with our Customers. Your contact with every Customer plays an essential role helping us create smiles by making lives easier. Your professionalism and optimism are vital to creating a pleasant experience for Customers. You are the face of Domino’s.
WHAT DO CSRs DO?
· Provide a fun, happy, and exciting environment for our Customers while taking orders.
· Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
· Ensure our stores are kept clean and sanitized for our Team and Customers.
· Get into the action and make perfect product all the time. · Learn organizational and inventory skills.
· Provide amazing Customer service.
· Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a competitive work environment.
· Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology by using the most advanced equipment.
· Demonstrate your own style while working in a diverse work environment.
· The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
· Operate all equipment inside the store.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
· Join a winning Team who is the best pizza company in the world & in every neighborhood!
· Complete all RPM world class training programs to ensure you are set up for success in your role.
· Work flexible fun hours and enjoy great product discounts.
· Opportunity to continue your development through RPM Pizza College.
· This is the first step for many to owning your own Dominos store.
· Learn team building and problem-solving and develop your skills for the future.
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
· Variable hourly (meaning hours vary by week) position with competitive pay.
· Medical, dental, vision insurance available if CSR averages 30 or more hours per week during a designated 9 month measurement period.
· 401K program available.
· You must be 16 years of age or older (with a work permit in some areas) and possess a willingness to learn.
· Strong communication and basic math skills to count change.
· Be outgoing, have a positive, upbeat attitude with strong communication and verbal skills.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 pounds.
· Apply on jobs.dominos.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Location: Gulfport, MS
Job date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 07:36:28 GMT
Click Here To Apply