Are you looking to make a career change to an established and rapidly growing distribution company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, PTO, and 401K. Does this Customer Service Representative position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for providing price quotes, invoicing, obtaining proof of delivery, and processing credit card orders
- Take incoming calls from customers addressing issues, concerns, and order status.
- Provide accurate information of company products and policies.
- Assist clients with customer service and sales.
- Responsible for processing orders, product info, and shipping information,
- Interpret customer requirements and act as a liaison between customer and sales team.
- High School Diploma and Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent years of related experience preferred.
- An ideal Customer Service Representative will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a non-retail customer service environment.
- Experience in in a business-to-business account support and distribution role strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Strong organizational skills with a great attention to detail.
- Good phone and active listening skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Job Id: 20631
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.