Established in 1962, Cardinal began operations as a fabricator of sealed insulating glass units in a small plant in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. Throughout the years, we established our core product values, customer practices, and employee profit sharing/incentive programs. Today Cardinal is driven by our customer-focused, entrepreneurial culture and decentralized management philosophy. We work at over 40 manufacturing and fabrication facilities, a distribution center, three R&D centers, an equipment manufacturing operation and headquarters in Minnesota. Our businesses are conducted by wholly owned subsidiaries of Cardinal, which are aligned with manufacturing technologies.
Cardinal Glass is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion and connectedness. We embrace individuality because it makes us better, stronger and smarter. We value everyone’s unique talents, perspectives, and experiences and we recognize the potential in each team member. Individuality fuels Cardinal’s innovation strengthens our Cardinal family and connects us all to our vision of being the world’s most trusted residential window glass manufacturer. We welcome the unique contributions that you bring.
Our Mountaintop, PA plant has an opening on our Customer Service team, and we are searching for a customer focused office professional that enjoys being a key part of a small but dynamic team.
In this role, you are the liaison to our customers and responsible for delivering a world-class experience. The overall broad objective is to provide assistance and support to Cardinal’s internal and external customers resulting in complete customer satisfaction and increased sales.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Accurately and promptly entering orders so our production team can create a quality product matching the customer’s specifications.
- Handling all aspects of customer care such as problem resolution, relationship management, and proper invoicing.
- One-year experience in a customer-centric role within an office setting
- Administrative skills while multi-tasking and delivering a world-class customer service experience
- Professional communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High school diploma or GED
What we offer:
Medical & dental benefits, Health Savings Account with company match, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), company-paid life insurance, monthly profit-sharing bonus, 401K plan, paid Holidays, PTO time, safety shoe & safety glass reimbursement program.
Cardinal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location