IQor Meridian has an exciting new opportunity! We are searching for a polite, professional Customer Service/Call Center Agents who will represent our clients professionally by providing remarkable service to their customers via phone. This position will work onsite in Meridian, MS.
The Customer Service Call Center Agent may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. Agents will listen to customers to understand the reason for their call, address all inquiries and provide an accurate and efficient response.
- Monthly Bonuses
- Quarterly reviews and raises based upon performance
- Career Development and Management Training
- Travel and Entertainment Discounts
- Comfortable work environment – no standing for long hours
- Full health benefits after 45 days
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral Incentive Program
- Answer inbound calls and greet customers with energy and enthusiasm.
- Place outbound calls and communicate with energy and enthusiasm to customers.
- Build lasting relationships with clients, customers, and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Strive for first call resolution and take true ownership of customer needs and issues.
- Communicate and follow instructions for one call customer resolution.
- Deliver amazing customer service through effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns.
- Take an active role in educating customers about our clients’ products and services.
- Experience in customer service experience in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate is preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Provide solutions that fit individualized situations and prioritize the customers’ need at each step of the process.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and production standards.
- Physical attendance is key to success and necessary to meet objectives.
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Meridian, MS: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location