AlphaForce Technology Solutions
- Microsoft Outlook
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Call center
- High school diploma or GED
Job Title: Customer Service Representative – Healthcare 1
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46204
Duration: 12 Months
Pay-Rate: $17/Hr. on W2
The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client’s issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbounded, outbound or a combination of both.
- Resolve customers service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software.
- High school diploma or GED required.
0-2 years customer service-related experience required.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Your email address, contact number, and the best time to reach you?
- Health care call center: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call center: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote