The Customer Service Representative plays a valuable support role by providing a superior level of service to all customers to help them achieve their individual goals. The goal for the Customer Service Representative is to ensure that the orders of our alphabroder/Prime customers are placed and processed with accuracy and on-time to meet the customer’s needs. The Customer Service Representative builds a trusted relationship with the customer adding tremendous value to the customer experience, partnering to make alphabroder/Prime the clear choice for promotional Hard Goods and Apparel. The Customer Service Representative advocates for the customer serving as their liaison with the sales team and the internal alphabroder/Prime Operations team. This is a Work from Home position
The Customer Service Representative supports the inquiry/order process in a deadline driven product manufacturing environment. The primary activities of the position will include, but not be limited to:
- Handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls as well as emails/chats.
- Provide superior internal/external customer service to every customer every time by using relationship building techniques and proper phone / email etiquette
- Troubleshoot and provide mutually beneficial resolution.
- Research billing or payment inquiries
- Respond to customer inquiries, which may include, but is not limited to returning customer phone calls as well as emails.
- Use business system application to process, update and enter customer orders and inquiries.
- Provide management with feedback regarding customer concerns and proposed resolutions.
- Cross-selling and up-selling by assisting customers in finding product that satisfies their needs.
- Must meet all benchmark standards set forth by management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- May be assigned special projects/assignments as the need arises
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to ensure clarity
- Creative thinking skills, good problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box
- Strong negotiating skills
- Must possess good typing and math skills.
- Self-starter who is able to work independently initiating projects and ideas
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Goal-driven with ability to work under pressure
- Team player
- Must be available for 5 weeks of training starting September 12, 2022
Preferred dress code
Business (business suit, tie)
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they are not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.