- Unlimited paid time off
- Stock options
- Communication skills
- Time management
- Bachelor’s degree
FEVO’s technology adds friend power to a brand’s site for more shopping, more fun and, most important, more sales. No matter what a consumer is shopping for, FEVO is dedicated to changing e-commerce – making it a more collaborative, fun, social experience rooted in community. How? It’s a simple but powerful concept. We enable consumers to invite friends and purchase together in just a few clicks – allowing groups to connect and communities to form all on a brand’s site with just one line of code. It’s no surprise (or maybe it is!) that this allows brands to capture more data while building their own social graphs and identifying valuable customers.
Founded in 2016, FEVO launched live events in North America and rapidly captured 85% of the major sports leagues and festivals. We partnered with the biggest platforms including Ticketmaster, Tickets.com, and Paciolan and have organically acquired over 2M happy customers and sold over 7M items.
FEVO is now entering new categories, such as retail and travel e-commerce, working with the largest, most distinguished brands in the world. Simultaneously, we’re expanding geographically with international markets such as the UK. That’s why FEVO is actively hiring world-class talent to join this rocket ship of a ride!
We’re looking for an entry-level Customer Support Associate to join our team. The Customer Support Associate will get into the full business of how Fevo runs behind the scenes. They will assist our team leads with processing orders and ensuring the best consumer experience by responding to customer inquiries. They will work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that our clients and customers have the best experience possible. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in kick-starting their career by working for a sports and entertainment tech company with a fast-growing, highly entrepreneurial mindset. There are opportunities to grow with the company and specialize within different veins of the operations team. This position requires rotating hours M-F (between 9am and 6pm ET) to ensure coverage and occasional, rotating weekend coverage.
There is no such thing as a “typical day” here at Fevo (and that’s how we like it!) but here are a few things you will be accountable for on any given day:
- Working directly with our customers regarding any questions they have about our platform: purchasing, fulfillment, sharing, etc.
- Communicating with other departments within Fevo to gather information, and relaying that information to customers
- Ensuring customers can access what they purchase and fulfilling orders successfully
- Supporting our Partner Solutions team to assist with any client requests
- Troubleshooting technical issues and providing feedback to our engineering team to help enhance our product
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You have a college degree from an accredited school
- You have experience working within sports/ticketing (required)
- You have strong technical skills, especially working with Macs
- You are obsessively organized and have great time management skills
- You are self-motivated and perform with a high level of precision and sense of urgency while also being able to multitask
- You are a team player to the bone—there is no task too big or small
- You have a natural and acute attention to detail, nothing gets by you
- You have great communication skills and lots of discipline
- You’re cool as a cucumber and maintain a positive attitude
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Stock option program
Robust insurance coverage
6 months paid parenthood leave
2 weeks paw-ternity leave
NYC HQ in the heart of Meatpacking District
Flexible work location (work remotely, in NYC HQ, or hybrid approach)
Complimentary Wellness programs
Abundant FEVO swag
FEVO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our company does not accept unsolicited CVs or applications from agencies. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact candidates presented in such unsolicited CV or application.