Customer Support Coordinator
Director of Customer Support
Minneapolis, Chicago, Remote
Job description, key responsibilities & duties
- Assist and act as a resource to the Director of Customer Support on an as needed basis, primarily for customer communications within a variety of support platforms.
- Maintain documentation used in customer communications so that these represent up-to-date message and response templates. This would include developing messaging for new product launches and revising communications for existing products and services.
- Continuously update communications used in Zendesk and the Hidrate Help Guide to enable response to questions from customers directly on the company website.
- Troubleshoot and respond to ongoing Zendesk support requests on a weekly basis to maintain expertise and product knowledge, as well as oversight in other areas of communication with customers and internal product teams.
- Help to maintain a relevant and up-to-date training guide for all support team members for training with and reference purposes. Ensure resources are available for each process within customer support so that services are delivered consistently, uniformly and in a timely manner.
- Analyze data, create reports, develop effective communications with internal terms to identify product or service areas requiring improvement to enhance the customer experience.
Skills & qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to recognize patterns quickly
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
- Proficient and familiar with customer support platforms
- Highly organized
- Able to meet a variety of situations while maintaining a courteous, problem-solving and collaborative attitude
Position Duties may also include the following:
- Assist Support agents with assigned communication areas, ensuring 100% of customers are responded to within 4-6 hours. After a short period of product and process training and familiarity, oversee support agents.
- Own and champion Zendesk Tix response and macro program, assisting our team lead.
- Assist with reference tools created for the team to share knowledge and processes enabling detailed, accurate and timely communications with HidrateSpark staff and third-parties.
- Monitor and assist with any new assigned products or programs needing specific support as we grow.
Submit your resume with a cover letter detailing your interest in the position and how your specific skills and experience meet the requirements of the position. Include contact information.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Customer Support & Client Services Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations