Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Conway, AR | Remote Training | Must be able to come into the office if need be
Compensation: $18.50/hr | Weekly Pay
Schedule: 7am-6pm CST | Training Schedule: 8am-4:30pm CST
Essential Job Functions
- Answers telephones and responds to basic customer questions and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel.
- Records call on account history record with results of the inquiry; initiates required confirmation without direct supervision.
- Researches customer inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in a timely manner. Processes customer requests by sending faxes, returning telephone messages, sending mail documents, or using other related communication.
- Processes calls in a manner that ensures service level agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded.
- Records calls, processes requests and updates account history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for multiple clients in accordance with established service level agreements.
- Performs data entry and matches documents to appropriate accounts to ensure up to date and accurate information. Interfaces with team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews client reports on a weekly basis to ensure data integrity; prepares and submits report to management.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software
- Business and analytical problem solving skills
- Communication skills Ability to work independently
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Conway, AR 72034: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Call center: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Conway, AR 72034