Career Transitions is engaged with a leading innovator in their respected industry and due to rapid growth are looking to add a dynamic Data Analyst to their team.
What you are doing as a Data Analyst:
- Uncover insights that drive strategy and optimal decision making for the executive team and leaders across the organization.
- Effectively analyze data and be an advocate of data accessibility, accuracy, and quality.
- Find trends and other analytical information that help support the mission, vision, and values of the company to advance the organization as a whole.
- Responsible for delivering data warehouse and analytic solutions by developing visualizations, performing data and statistical analyses, and administering systems to deliver information.
- Assists with development of reports/dashboards/extracts to synthesize raw data into actionable information.
- Evaluates data quality and interprets results in a clear, concise manner.
- Develops documentation on requirements, decisions, design, modifications, and any associated maintenance.
What you need as a Data Analyst:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ or more years of experience in a role querying and/or analyzing data.
- 2+ years of using SQL for data extraction, manipulation, and reporting.
- Previous manufacturing experience required.
- Experience working with business users in developing analytical solutions to meet business needs.
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Software (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Knowledge of relational database skills including SQL knowledge and the ability to create queries and stored procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize efficiently.
Send resume to Desmond Nugent
Career Transitions is actively recruiting for this role and introducing qualified candidates to the hiring manager. Career Transitions offers Recruiting, Contract Staffing, and Outplacement services nationally. Our team members have extensive experience working with technical, degreed, and astute professionals throughout the employment lifecycle. Our recruiting services support functional area’s of Accounting and Finance, Administrative, Customer Service and Support, Engineering and Technology, Human Resources, Industrial, Manufacturing, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Science and Research, Software and Development, Supply Chain, Warehouse, Distribution.
To learn more about our firm https://www.careertransitionsllc.com
To learn more about jobs near me or national job openings visit https://www.careertransitionsllc.com/jobs
- #cth$jb #nowhiring #googleforjobs #cfojobs #accountingjobs #leadership #ian #insta #home #gaap #finance #analysis #csuitejobs #hiring #jobsnearme #resume #job #hiring #openforwork