Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
The following are expectations for the Data Analyst:
- Daily tasks involve managing and maintain various MSSQL databases and systems involving conversion, manipulation processing and communication of time sensitive data files.
- Write SQL tasks, triggers, and stored procedures to import, move and export data within the database.
- Assist team members in automating manual processes.
- Monitor nightly processes to verify successful completion. Investigate, troubleshoot and assist in the resolution of any problems/issues.
- Create and maintain process and procedure documentation for areas of responsibility.
- Provide input on and execute performance enhancements and data normalization projects.
- Assist with backup strategies, administration of multi-server administration
- Collaborate with development team on initiatives requiring structural updates
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and assist with performance issues which may arise with databases or connected applications
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of department and system documented procedures and processes including IT work instructions
- Superior teamwork skills
- Participate in creating a data lake/warehouse and ai to analyze data for trending and specific inquiries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential
- Must possess a personal sense of urgency
- All duties, responsibilities, and any other tasks assigned by the Chief of Technology Operations, to be completed within pre-agreed time frame; special tasks may require work hour availability outside of the normal position hours
- Technology Experience a plus: Windows 10, 11, Server 2019 OS; CentOS and RedHat Linux; Office 2019; Active Directory; SQL Server 2019
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $68,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Harrisburg, PA 17111: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Data & Technical Business Analysts: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location