Job title: Data Coordinator (RN) – Hybrid Remote
Company: Indiana University Health
Job description: Job Description:
Riley at IU Health is in Indiana and nationally ranked in 10 out of 10 specialties by U.S. News & World Report. The academic health center formed by our relationship with the offers nurses, physicians and other healthcare providers a unique opportunity to excel in their careers. Our talented Magnet-designated nursing team consistently achieves the highest quality of nursing standards, drawing individuals who are highly motivated to engage in lifelong learning and professional development.
As one of the nation’s busiest sites for pediatric healthcare research, we strive to attract people who are passionate about improving children’s health. Here, you will have access to a wide range of education, research and career options to support your professional growth. You can stay current with the latest medical advancements and be part of a diverse team that is leading the way toward better care and treatments for children. We are looking for new team members that are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient.
Our Riley Children’s Health is currently seeking Data Coordinator (RN) to join the Pediatric Critical Care team! If you looking to grow in your career, driven by compassion and excellence, and feel a connection to this purposeful work, apply today!
This is a part-time, fully benefit eligible position that will work 24 hours per week, Monday-Friday, Day shift. This position also allows for a hybrid-remote work schedule.
The Data Coordinator- Ambulatory is accountable for supporting excellence in clinical practice. This incumbent is responsible for applying the nursing process in data collection, care coordination, and acute care discharge planning and additional activities required to meet the internal and external specified service line needs. The Data Coordinator will create a case for each pediatric patient and log this information into the Virtual PICU Systems (VPS) data registry.
- Requires Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Current RN License in the State of Indiana is required.
- Requires at least five years experience in the treatment of pediatric patients in a clinical setting.
- Requires knowledge of government regulatory and private payer submission requirements.
- Requires knowledge of outcomes management and demonstrated ability practicing outcomes management with a complex patient population.
- Requires ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all members of the multidisciplinary team. Requires advanced data management; statistical analyses; and presentation skills.
- Requires the ability to interpret clinical data and understand cardiovascular procedures and terminology.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational and interpersonal skills and critical thinking skills.
- Pediatric ICU or CVICU experience preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred.
- Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we’re home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
- Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report.
- A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation’s largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
- With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
- At Indiana University Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
- Indiana University Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
About the Team: Indiana University Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We’re looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:45:29 GMT
Click Here To Apply