1. Transcribes data from sourcedocuments according to established procedures and rules.
2. Verifies data entered with sourcedocuments, checks for compliance with composition codes and style rules andcorrects all typographical errors and missing or repeated data.
3. Troubleshootsproduction problems and takes action when necessary.
4. Investigates datathat is unclear to produce a quality product.
5. May assist intraining new employees when requested.
6. May train otherproduction employees on assigned projects.
7.May recommend changes in program and routines to improve efficiency within theteam environment.
8. May prepare and maintain qualityfeedback and other statistical records within the department.
9. Assists external departments withproduction and statistical information when required.
10. Maintains Quantity/Quality metrics.
11. Performs job according to currentISO procedures.
12. Participates inperiodic team meetings, activities and projects.
13. Interacts withothers in a professional manner.
14. May multitaskbetween several departments as needed.
15. May assist in the writing andmaintaining of manuals and/or work instructions.
16. Performs otherjob related duties as required.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.