Are you looking for:
$1000 Sign On Bonus
Annual Raises up to 6%
4% raise in your first 90 days
Guaranteed 3 days off per week
Our employees are dedicated and passionate individuals that are committed to inspiring positive change in the lives of youth. Joining our team is more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to create a meaningful career with a company driven by its powerful mission to make a difference.
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. With an emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive and therapeutic approach, our organization is respected by industry experts as a highly effective solution for our youth. Since 1984, over 25,000 youths have entered and completed our programs. ROP has built its reputation on running life-changing educational treatment programs that positively contribute to the community.
What you’ll do:
As a Night Coach Counselor, you’ll provide safety and around-the-clock supervision for the youth in our program, and provide an atmosphere that is supportive of the needs of the students. You’ll monitor and document student behaviors and activities, participate and assist with educational, social, athletic and recreational activities, and work in collaboration with other professional staff to establish and/or meet the goals of each student’s treatment plan. There is no previous experience required for this role. Training will be provided, but if you do have related experience and/or education, you may be eligible to start above entry-level.
To be considered, you should:
- Be empathetic, patient, and treat others with respect.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have a desire to work with troubled teens.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, physical, and TB test.
- A schedule that allows for more consecutive days off.
- Eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 90 days of employment.
- Choice of supplemental benefits, including Short Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Eligible for 100% 401k match of up to 6% of your salary after 1 year of employment.
- Paid Time Off that can be used as soon as it accrues.
- Free Meals on shift.
- Employee incentives including On-The-Spot Bonuses, Rams Bucks, and Longevity Awards.
- Growth opportunities nationwide – we have 40 programs in 16 states!
- Tuition Assistance.
Apply today and help us make a difference!
- High School or better
- High School or better
- Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)