Job title: Dialysis Travel RN – Registered Nurse
Company: Quik Travel Staffing
Job description: Assignment Details for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse in this location:
- 13 Week Travel assignment
- Chronic Settings
Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse / RN
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse provides direct patient care for assigned patients and assists in care of other patients as needed.
The Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse performs all technical aspects of dialysis procedures including:
- Assessing patient response to dialysis therapy.
- Making appropriate adjustments and modifications to treatment plans as indicated/directed by supervisors or prescribed by the physician.
- Assessment of patient pre, interim, and post dialysis and documentation of findings.
- Administer medications as ordered to assigned patients.
- Assessing educational needs of patient and educating the patient and family regarding end stage renal disease, dialysis therapy, diet and medications.
At Quik Travel Staffing, we think big when it comes to compensation for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurses! We are committed to seeing that you receive the best possible wages and associated employment benefits.
Benefits Provided to our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Rental Car or Car Allowance
- Competitive Pay with Tax Advantages
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- 24/7 Support
- Referral Bonus Available
- Completion Bonus Available
- Health Insurance Available (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401K Available
- Opportunities in Locations throughout the country
Job Requirements for our Dialysis Travel Registered Nurse
- 1+ year of experience as a dialysis nurse required
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school
- Current Indiana State license in good standing
- CNN Preferred
- BLS certification required
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
Location: Fishers, IN
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:52:00 GMT
Click Here To Apply