Job title: Digital Design Manager
Company: Airport Authority
Job description: At the Allegheny County Airport Authority, it is our vision to reflect and serve the community, inspire the industry, and advance the region’s role as a world leader. We look for talented people who are uniquely qualified to serve our mission of becoming a global aviation leader, driving innovation, regional growth, and prosperity.
Under the limited supervision of the Director, Creative & Interactive, responsible for concepting and designing digital campaigns, website experiences, social media content, and digital advertising materials that creatively and cohesively reflect the innovation taking place at Pittsburgh International and Allegheny County Airports.
At the ACAA we all have a role in the ambitious transformation of becoming a smarter airport that will enhance the passenger experience and deliver on our mission of being a global aviation leader. Here is how the Digital Design Manager role will help:
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously that involve collaborating and supporting cross-functional business partners in creating necessary artwork related to campaigns and/or branding initiatives.
- Design all digital projects from concept to production.
- Create and evolve the brand aesthetic from an omni channel perspective.
- Collaborate with the Director, Creative & Interactive, as well as photo/video teams and writers on the design and production of all digital campaigns and web assets.
- Develop and design posters, brochures, annual reports, special event programs and invitations, power point presentations, and any supplementary materials needed for marketing efforts related to the airport and its partners.
- Design and update web pages on existing sites as well as creative concepts and designs for other interactive projects.
- Develop the overall design layout and production for internal and external publications.
- Act as a design editor for all company documents containing imagery/graphics for the purpose of creating consistency across all branded content and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate with outside agencies / vendors as needed for final production of deliverables.
- Edit and modify raster/bitmap graphics (JPEGs, PNGS and GIFs) for use in designs, including cropping, color-correcting, resizing and editing images and photos.
- Manage paper supply vendors, external printing companies, and promotional items provider.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned or required.
Our culture is innovative and customer centric. We are a learning and performance culture where how we accomplish our priorities is equally important as what we accomplish. The successful candidate in the Digital Design Manager role will exhibit the following key competencies:
- Communication – Proactively conveys a clear, convincing, and timely message; Communicates effectively using two-way communication through strong verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strategic Thinking – Thinks “big picture”; Forward thinking and adept at seeing future outcomes and results; Commits to a course of action to accomplish individual, team and organizational goals
- Team Builder – Recognizes the value of teamwork and being an effective contributor to the team that drives desired results
- Customer Centricity – Aware of customer needs and the prioritization of our customers both internal and external; Makes decisions with customer in mind; Builds strong customer relationships
The successful candidate in the Digital Design Manager role will exhibit the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Extensive writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Considerable knowledge of a wide range of digital design capabilities including a solid understanding of responsive web design, UX, digital creative branding, and layout/typography.
- Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and internet applications.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams.
- Extensive analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
The minimum requirements needed to qualify for the Digital Design Manager role are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Graphic Design or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Five (5) years related experience in agency or in-house creative design.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite programs. Experience in Sketch, Figma, and other developing content creation platforms a plus.
- Possess or obtain prior to employment a valid Pennsylvania Class C driver’s license. Note: license must be maintained throughout employment.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Sat, 06 Aug 2022 07:46:08 GMT
Click Here To Apply