Job title: Digital Marketing Technical Support Manager
Job description: The Digital Marketing Technical Support Manager is responsible for supporting end-to-end solution design of Acxiom solutions for data & identity clients. This role would support existing solutions including issue resolution, solution architecture and design support and setup of advanced tag & consent management solutions while developing a common language framework for sharing of data across different online and offline ecosystems. The ideal candidate possesses strong project management skills, ability to coordinate multiple resources and tasks while supporting the overall goals, initiatives, and objectives of the solution and the client. Successful candidate must have in-depth knowledge of systems and is always ready to get their hands dirty to facilitate the work. Additionally, the Digital Marketing Technical Support Manager role requires the ability to effectively influence, collaborate, and quickly adapt to change within a fast-paced organization and global team.
- Leads the support and maintenance of data & identity solutions for clients, across online and offline ecosystems.
- Understands new client requirements & effectively translates requirements into Data, Identity and Media Tagging specifications.
- Leads all technical communication with the client and provides technical oversight across all phases of operational support.
- Provides client consulting for proposed changes, process improvements, issues or research of client data inquiries.
- Coordinates technical aspects of changes, issues and research in a self-directed manner.
- Lead Website Auditing considering data layer for creating the tag management solution design.
- Designs quality assurance procedures for on-going monitoring and operations of identity/tag-management solutions.
- Ensures a seamless transition from requirements through design, development, testing, & publishing of tags for data & identity solutions.
- Lead new data integration activities for 3rd party Ad tech solutions (DMP, DSP, Ad Server, Fraud & Verification, OFA, Tag & Consent Management) as well as 1st party data sources & systems (websites, cross-device Identity, digital key ring, CRM, demand-gen dashboard, analytics etc.)
- Diagnoses and helps troubleshoot (Debug, test and QA) any data discrepancy or performance issues in collaboration with Platform owners.
- 5 years digital marketing experience and/or IT roles managing e-commerce or digital marketing technology solutions
- 5 years with database marketing, direct marketing or interactive marketing environments
- 3 years of technical architecture roles
- 3 years working in an external client facing environment
- Dynamic, self-motivated, with an eagerness to learn about new technologies and a passion for digital and CRM marketing
- Understanding of overall marketing mix and how digital customer journeys fit into that mix
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Proven track record building rapport, developing influence within, and delivering results from external vendors
- Expertise in Ad-Server technologies (like Google Campaign Manager, Flashtalking, etc.), Tag Management solutions (like Tealium, etc.) and Analytics solutions like (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Proven track record of working with Online IT and CRM IT
- Positive, proactive and able to exercise sound judgment
- High degree of motivation, flexibility, and creativity
- Previous vendor/agency management experience
- Ability to influence others and execute in a collaborative and customer-centric manner
- Consultative approach to web analytics/digital marketing tagging implementation, making recommendations to the client to deliver increased value of web analytics/digital marketing initiative
- Expertise with multiple analytic platforms (Adobe Analytics and Google)
- Experience with deployment and implementation via Tag Management systems (Tealium, etc.)
- Experience with Adserver integrations
- Mobile and Mobile/platform apps – iOS, Android, Blackberry and emerging web technologies
- Data Management – DMPs, Attribution, Segmentation
Primary Location City/State: Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable): Homebased – Conway
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person’s race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Location: Conway, AR
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 07:54:04 GMT
Click Here To Apply