Job title: Digital Technology Engineer (Hybrid)
Company: Raytheon Technologies
Job description: Date Posted: 2022-07-27-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW108: Springdale AR 275 E Robinson Avenue, Springdale, AR, 72764 USA
ratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
As part of the Site Transformation Team, the Digital Technology Engineer, will be responsible for Factory 4.0 deployment, being the primary contact for infrastructure related services, and serve as the champion for DT advancements across the site. The individual will work with the business in understanding, challenging, and articulating the problem to solve, how best to leverage existing technology, and where needed work with our vendor partners for implementation of new technologies while operating as the PM and Solution SME. The position will enable substantial growth opportunities in the areas of digital solutions, technology advancement, driving revenue improvements.
This critical role is located in Northwest Arkansas at Pratt & Whitney PSD. PSD is an overhaul & repair business that specializes in engine cases in support of the aftermarket network.
- Provide business level architecture and roadmaps, vision, strategy, problem anticipation, and problem solving for the DT function to meet existing & future business goals
- Develop objectives, establish local policy, and set technological standards
- Be responsible for all IT Infrastructure components at the site; including servers, storage, WAN, and LAN
- Work with approved vendors to deliver world-class infrastructure services to all employees at the site
- Anticipates DT industry future directions and relates to future strategy, architecture needs, and transformational initiatives required to stay competitive
- Remains continuously aware of business, technical, applications, information management and access, and infrastructure issues and acts as a consultant to aid in the development of creative solutions
- Deliver valued business outcomes and create competitive advantage through best-in-class design & customer experiences
- Focus on data analytics to make better, faster decisions, iterative improvements to drive speed, security to protect IP and scalable software solutions to automate & simplify
- Encourage site to embrace a digital mindset and learning to drive technological innovation and process improvement initiatives
- Work collaboratively with all levels of management, personnel (including global SMEs) and customers with skills in project management, model/database building & digital analytics
- Participation in communications events with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Drive and support CORE (Customer Oriented Results & Excellence) projects to achieve business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years of related experience OR advanced degree with 5+ years of related experience.
- U.S. Citizenship required due to government contracts
- Experience in engineering, manufacturing, operations, continuous improvement, finance, or business development
- Scripting knowledge or programming skill is a plus
- ACE/CORE accreditation and or LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this to read the Policy and Terms
Location: Springdale, AR
Job date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:31:39 GMT
Click Here To Apply