Job title: Direct Care Professional for Veterans First
Company: Quality Living Home Care, LLC
Job description: Serve those who served for us
Have you ever had the urge to show a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran how thankful you really are? Here is your chance, Veterans First is currently looking for caregivers/CNAs in Allegheny and Beaver County. If interested, please call 724-810-1884 extension 102 or email email@example.com
Pay rate is up to $15 an hour and a $500 Sign on Bonus!
*Days – Monday through Friday
*Daylight hours 9 AM to 5 PM
*Evening hours 11 AM to 7 PM
We have many incentives here at Veterans first, we have our thousand-hour reoccurring bonus (your first thousand hour you get a $250 bonus than every thousand hours after that you get a $100 bonus), you get a performance-based raise after 90 days and then yearly after that. We have our employee of the month and our safety-first program. Both are a gift card of your choosing.
Requirements for this position must have at least one year of experience or a CNA license.
If you know a veteran or a surviving spouse of a veteran and they need help, please have them reach out to Veterans First at 412-206-2973 or email KZimmer@veteransfirst.us to see if they can qualify for help at zero out of pocket Expense!
If you work with us and you refer a veteran or surviving spouse and they stay with our company for 6 months you will receive a $750 bonus!!
As a Direct Care Professional at Quality Living Home Care, you’ll build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve elderly in need of love and care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions; meal prep, light exercise, local transportation, social interactions and housekeeping. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
– Hourly Pay: We pay employees between $10.00-$15.00/hour, depending on experience and the program the client is on
– Location: We will find a client as close to your home as possible. We provide services in Allegheny, Westmoreland, Washington, Butler, Armstrong, Indiana and Somerset Counties.
– Flexibility: We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, and your personal life. That is why we offer flexibility with call offs when you, your spouse or your children are sick.
– Education/Learning: Free training and certificates of completion are available at the time of hire and anywhere you can access the internet. All training is paid.
– Bonuses: We offer an initial $250 bonus within the first 6 months of working with us full time, and then a reoccurring $100 bonus every 6 months after that (if you are still working full time). Part time employees will qualify for the bonus, but it may take 9-12 months to reach these reoccurring bonuses. This bonus will reoccur every 1,000 hours worked.
– Fill in shifts: We understand that employees need compensated at a higher rate for traveling further from their home. That is why we offer a $17.00/hour rate when filling in with our clients.
– PTO (Paid time off): If you would rather have paid time off instead of the reoccurring bonus, please speak to your hiring manager about this.
– Health Care Benefits: We offer health care, dental, vision, and life insurance.
– Company Paid Screenings: We pay for all employees initial 2 step tuberculosis skin test and the Pennsylvania criminal background check. If further clearances are required, we will pay for those as well.
– Paid Travel Time: We offer paid travel time when and if you are traveling between more than 1 client’s home in the same day. This is paid at your regular rate of pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Quality Living Home Care, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or military status in accordance with applicable federal laws. In addition, Quality Living Home Care, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing discrimination in employment in every location in which Quality Living Home Care, LLC has facilities or operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Reasonable accommodations for handicapped employees will be provided by Quality Living Home Care, LLC as to allow equal employment to all individuals employed with the company.
If you wish to file a complaint, you may file one with the Office of Equal Opportunity, Pennsylvania Department of Health, and/or the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission.
Expected salary: $10 – 15 per hour
Location: Allegheny, PA
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 07:48:15 GMT
Click Here To Apply