Job title: Director Health and Wellness
Company: Lifespace Communities
Job description: Community:
Friendship Village of South Hills
1290 Boyce Road
Upper St Clair, Pennsylvania 15241
Live your purpose. Grow your career. Thrive through teamwork. Create meaningful, personalized experiences.
At Lifespace, team members are at the center of delivering a purpose driven experience for our residents! We provide an environment where each team member can live their aspirations, developing in their career, making a difference, and being a part of a meaningful mission. Join our team today as our new Director of Health and Wellness team today!
A few details about the role:
- Serve as a resident/family advocate to facilitate positive outcomes for the resident, which are achieved through collaboration with the resident/family as well as healthcare providers participating in the resident’s plan of care.
- Attend interdisciplinary team meetings, including the weekly resident at-risk meeting. Review the resident’s records and gather clinical information from the current care delivery team, and the resident/family, to understand progress toward goals, discharge, and anticipated length of stay.
- Assist the interdisciplinary team with the health eligibility screening process for independent living.
- Introduces an accurate and thorough report to team members prior to move-in or admission of the resident to ensure the continuity of optimal resident care.
- Assist residents or families with resources to carry out physician orders for medications, care, treatment, and follow-up appointments. Assist residents upon request with coordination of care as required, including the need for home health, hospice, therapy and DME services.
- Encourage resident/family engagement and involvement in care by providing education regarding the resident’s medical condition, disease and symptom management, and referral sources and community resource options.
And here’s what you need to apply:
- LPN/LVN or RN required.
- Two years of recent experience working in senior living, home health, or post-acute care environments.
- Previous care management experience is preferred.
Lifespace has enjoyed over 40 years of success, and this is just the beginning. With new opportunities, continued growth, and the support from your Lifespace family get ready to ignite your life and experience Living Lifespace.
Lifespace Communities headquartered in West Des Moines, Iowa and Dallas, Texas, is one of the nation’s largest Senior Living providers of non-profit retirement communities. Lifespace employs over 4,500 team members and servers over 5,100 residents. The organization is committed to creating communities where people are empowered to live their aspirations
If you are excited to learn and grow, be excellent, thrive with your team and deliver personalized experiences you’ll enjoy your career with us!
Expected salary: $98383.83 – 127887.89 per year
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job date: Tue, 09 May 2023 05:00:12 GMT
Click Here To Apply