Job title: Director Home Care Services, RN- Home Health
Job description: Located in Scottsburg, IN and will cover Madison and Lawrenceburg also.
What we offer our Director of Home Care Services:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Director of Home Care Services, you will be:
- Responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of all clinical and paraprofessional services in accordance with the core values of Interim HealthCare.
- Primary responsibilities include ensuring qualified employees and contractors provide patient care and paraprofessional services in accordance with applicable law and regulations and accepted standards of care, as well as Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
What we’re looking for:
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state(s) in which he/she practices, BSN preferred.
- Five (5) years of home care experience as a Registered Nurse within the last seven (7) years.
- Three (3) years of home care experience managing caregivers within the last five (5) years.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, our team is the largest franchise network within the Interim HealthCare family. As a people-focused organization, we pride ourselves on serving with integrity and providing exceptional care and client service throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Interim Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status
Location: New Washington, IN
Job date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 08:20:21 GMT
Click Here To Apply