The Haro Group 4.5★
The Haro Group is seeking a Director of Growth to position the business for its next chapter. This is a full-time position for an energetic, enthusiastic, and outgoing sales leader. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success as a leader in residential real estate. They also likely have a history of rising to the top in any endeavor they attempt. Additionally, they are dynamic and influential, and are passionate about training, recruiting, and helping others grow.
As Director of Growth you’ll implement the recruiting, training, and sales management vision of The Haro Group. You’ll lead and empower Agents to new levels of professional and personal growth. You’re constantly on the lookout for great talent and lead the recruiting efforts, focused on partnering with Agents that align with The Haro Group values and high performance standards.
COMPANY CORE FOCUS:
- Mission: To make the communities our Sovereign God has placed us in THRIVE.
- Niche: By delivering superior real estate results and building generational wealth.
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
- Raise The Bar
- Have Each Other’s Back
- Be Strategically Unconventional
- Prioritize & Protect Margin
- Just Say It
RESPONSIBILITIES – Leadership
- Be the standard-bearer, leading by example all under your charge.
- Meet or exceed company targets for growth in Agents and Production.
- Guide Agents in setting yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Lead and hold Agents accountable to achieving their goals.
- Provide business development and financial management consulting to Agents, helping them make dramatic growth in their personal production and performance.
- Promote a strong learning based environment and ensure that Agents have access to top tier training and educational opportunities.
- Recruit new, emerging, and proven real estate Agents that align with The Haro Group’s mission, values, and performance standards. Oversee the onboarding and ongoing training for new and experienced Agents.
- Lead coaching and accountability meetings with Agents. Lead or assist in leading daily sales meetings, script practice, lead generation sessions.
- Lead generation and pipeline management. Monitor daily activity and ensure effective lead generation and follow-up activities.
- Oversee and lead performance and growth of Inside Sales Team.
- In alignment with The Haro Group’s mission, be a catalyst for continuous improvement and whole-life growth. Maintain a positive and empowering environment that both challenges Agents to reach their potential, and also provides for a caring, people-first atmosphere.
- Collaborate with CEO, COO, Director of Operations, Success Team and others to ensure standards and expectations are being met.
- Extraordinary people, leadership, management, and sales skills
- Proactive, positive, and service-minded attitude
- Proven record of success in residential real estate sales and leadership
- Demonstrated ability to recruit effectively and consistently
- Desire to be part of a high-performing team, and willingness to model and lead the way for others
- Active Real Estate License
- Submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Answer Questions
- Salary and Incentive Compensation with no cap on potential earnings
- 401k with Company Match
- KW Profit Share