Our company is seeking a Director of Human Resources who will be responsible for supervising and maintaining the company’s day-to-day HR operations. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of state and federal labor laws, advanced knowledge of the ins-and-outs of labor contract negotiations, and will stay on top of upcoming legal developments in the industry. If you possess strong leadership capabilities and are passionate about working with employees on a daily basis, we’d like to hear from you!
- Recruit, hire, and train new employees.
- Provide leadership to employees.
- Handle complaints and grievances from employees.
- Oversee the company’s benefits package.
- Manage employment contracts.
- Manage the payroll process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Human resources: 2 years (Required)
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location