Job title: Director of Inpatient Nursing-Medicine Services-Full Time-Mon-Fri
Company: North Mississippi Medical Center
Job description: Coordinate:
- Coordinate care and services for patients treated within the service line.
- Assure patient satisfaction goals, clinical goals and quality standards are met.
- Supervise and provide coaching for employees within direct supervision; inpatient nursing units and clinical educators.
- Provide direction to above departments in developing and managing personnel, expense, capital and revenue budgets and maintaining productivity targets.
- Develop and implement processes to continually improve operational effectiveness and financial performance within nursing.
- Ensure inpatient nursing units are in compliance with all accrediting bodies.
Plan and Implement:
- Develop and implement annual goals based on the NMMC Critical Success Factors.
- Develop strategic and financial plans for inpatient nursing units.
- Activities will include business plan development, market research, achieving physician/community buy-in; assuring patient satisfaction and high quality of care standards are achieved.
- Licensed as RN in State of Mississippi, required
- MSN or MSHA required
- Experience in budgeting, financial analysis, goal setting, and personnel management, preferred
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people, required
- Excellent written and verbal communication required
- Five years or more of experience in leadership role with extensive knowledge of nursing practice, Joint Commission, and CMS preferred
- Interaction with a patient population of all ages ranging from neonates to geriatrics, required
Location: Tupelo, MS
Job date: Sun, 19 Jun 2022 07:45:20 GMT
Click Here To Apply