Position: Director of Memory Care
Pay: Up to $55000 / yearly Depending On Experience
The Palmettos of Bluffton is seeking a Director of Memory Care who is responsible for developing, coordinating, implementing, and overseeing the programs and services of the memory care unit. The goals of the memory care program are to fulfill the basic psychological, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional and spiritual needs while promoting quality of life in a nurturing environment.
- Supervise the daily operation of the memory care unit.
- Perform pre-move in assessments, as needed, in collaboration with Director of Nursing, and/or Sales and Marketing Director.
- Initiate, and update resident plan of care every six months, and revise care plans as needed.
- Coordinate and participate in care plan meetings.
- Strong clinical background preferred
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of (1) year experience specializing in Alzheimer’s and Dementia in a residential setting preferred.
- Licensed nurse
- Strong understanding of activities professional has completed a training course approved by the state.
- Second shift position
We offer competitive rates and benefits for Full time employment including dental, vision, disability insurance, 401 (k) with generous company match, and more.
The NHC environment is one of encouragement and challenge … innovation and improvement … teamwork and collaboration … and honesty and integrity. All NHC employees are committed as partners, not only to the health of our patients, but to the well-being of the communities we serve.
If you are interested in working for a leader in senior care and share NHC’s values of honesty and integrity, please apply today and find out more about us at nhccare.com/locations/palmettos-bluffton/
We look forward to talking to you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $55,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location