Job title: Distribution Clerk- Weekend Nights
Job description: Job Description
Utz Quality Foods is currently seeking a Distribution Clerk to provide support to the Hanover Logistics Team at our World Distribution Center located at 900 High Street. Candidates with excellent typing, filing, and organizational skills along with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications are encouraged to apply. Training is available for a candidate with a strong clerical background. This position is scheduled to work Fri-Sun 5:18 PM – 5:18 AM.
- Close all CPU’s and LTL loads that were picked up the previous day.
- Scan and upload all shipping documents in our management system from the previous day.
- Maintain customer pickup scheduling.
- Assist drivers with administrative tasks while picking-up and delivering loads.
- Assist Logistics Manager with processing of BOL’s for loaded trailers.
- Maintain multiple Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Logistics reports.
- Maintain accounts with outside vendors including updating online databases and generating reports as needed.
- Acts as a back up to other logistics administrative positions.
- Acts as liaison with Accounting as needed.
Celebrating 100 years of Utz!
Here at Utz, our goal is to manufacture and sell the best possible products with a commitment to customer satisfaction that is second to none. Our iconic family of brands includes Utz, Golden Flake, Zapps, Bachman, Good Health, TGI Friday’s, and Jax. We pride ourselves on our pleasant working environment, challenging opportunities, career growth and competitive wages. We also offer an attractive benefit package that includes medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, an employer match 401k, profit sharing plan, access to the Utz Health & Wellness Center and our own Fitness Center. Come grow with the Utz Family of Brands!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
900 High St., Hanover, Pennsylvania 17331
- Excellent typing, filing and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Location: Hanover, PA
Job date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 08:53:42 GMT
Click Here To Apply