Missippi Blood Services
Job title: Distribution Coordinator-4pm-Midnight-WEEKENDS ONLY
Company: Missippi Blood Services
Job description: At Mississippi Blood Services, we know for a fact that we make a difference in people’s lives every day. We’ve been working to serve the needs of patients in Mississippi hospitals since 1979. We are committed to providing excellent benefits, a great working environment and just being an all-around great place to work. We’re looking for a part-time individual with flexible skills who can provide support in the following areas to help meet our mission:
- communication with customers and documentation of orders for delivery;
- preparing and documenting products for delivery to customers;
- delivery or arrangement for delivery of products to customers;
- inspection of blood products and documentation of product acceptability;
- monitor storage temperature of blood products and take appropriate action when acceptable storage temperatures have been exceeded;
- to focus on the patient as the primary customer
- to ensure the highest level of customer service possible through effective communication with internal & external customers, associates and peers
- irradiation of blood products
- H.S. diploma or equivalent; A.A. degree preferred but not required
- Previous experience in shipping/receiving preferred
- Valid MS driver’s license
- Excellent Driving Record (MVR)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand, sit and maintain regular and recurring physical exertion, such as reaching, bending and lifting for long periods
- Stable work history
- Basic computer skills required
HOURS: EVERY WEEKEND-4:00pm-12:00am Saturday & Sunday
We offer competitive salaries determined by education/experience, outstanding benefits, and a congenial work environment. We’re committed to continual improvement.
It’s a great time to join us in our life-saving mission – you’ll be glad you did!
Applicants MUST apply at
Mississippi Blood Services is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Pre-employment drug testing required
Note: Our application process is designed to be completed through this online process. However, if a reasonable accommodation is needed to enable you to apply for one of our positions, please contact us at 601-368-2647 and we will gladly work with you.
Location: Flowood, MS
Job date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 08:28:42 GMT
Click Here To Apply