- Wellness program
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Warehouse experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Time management
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- High school diploma or GED
Responsible for order fulfillment activities at the Market Unit Distribution Center including all functional areas of distribution operations and warehousing. This includes but not limited to Receiving; Put-away; Replenishment; Customer Order Fulfillment; Dock Activity – Shipping; Inventory Cycle Counting; Sanitation and Maintenance, daily assignments to support these activities, and other duties in greater or lesser degrees as determined by supervisory staff.
- Accurately pick customer orders according to product code, lot number, and quantity requested and move completed orders to packing lines. Report any discrepancies and/or damages to the Supervisor. No substitutions of product or lot number are permitted without Customer Operations authorization.
- When applicable, document and check picked orders for accuracy of lot numbers, quantities.
- Accurately pack customer orders in compliance with instructions on the order form or as provided by the ERP system
- Pack completed orders in such a manner as to protect the product from loss or damage.
- Process parcel shipments using the provided Ship Station Meters. Palletize metered packages for transfer to the appropriate carrier and mode of shipping (ground or air).
- For LTL palletized shipments; scan, palletize cases, weigh and stretch-wrap truck orders. Create and print BOL, packing slips, label pallet as required, and accurately stage truck order for shipping.
- Loading and unloading of trucks as assigned.
- Supports inventory cycle counts as required by Inventory Control.
- Observe all safety guidelines; inform Supervisor of any safety hazards; attend all required safety training classes.
- Able to operate material handling equipment as necessary to move materials while complying with all safety and power industrial truck operating rules.
- Must achieve and consistently maintain warehouse KPI’s and performance goals/expectations.
- Responsible to learn all applicable Standard Operating Procedures and be fully compliant with all regulations regarding the handling, storage, and shipping of Dangerous Drugs and Medical Devices.
- Responsible to understand and comply with all Company policies and procedures by accessing computer-based training.
- Cleans, maintains and ensures proper housekeeping in the facility to meet and exceed GMP requirements.
- Adhere to all Good Documentation Practices (GDP) standards.
- Responsible for additional projects and duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years’ experience in a warehouse role with working knowledge of all functional areas of the warehouse is preferred.
- Some SAP (or equivalent systems) knowledge and RF Scanning is preferred; ability to learn these systems quickly is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with spreadsheet applications (Excel) skills is a plus.
- Solid mathematical and reading skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills including demonstrated use of sound judgment, good organizational skills, time-management skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-orientated environment.
- Capable of learning and being proficient on Powered Industrial Truck (PIT), including, but not limited to, walkie-riders, cherry pickers, deep reaches, and sit-down forklifts.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, immigration status, disabilities, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.50 per hour