- Technical writing
- Microsoft Excel
- Communication skills
- Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree
WE ARE URGENTLY HIRING! APPLY TODAY!
Shift: Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm
Pay Rate: $35.71
The Document Control Specialist role is responsible for ensuring that all document related activities within the platforms and software.
- To ensure that all documentation pertaining to the Project is handled, stored and distributed per the individual requirements of the project.
- To provide a service to a Project Team in order that Project Director, Owner’s Engineers and discipline Engineers can concentrate on deliverables to the client.
- Manager is looking for someone more on the junior side as they use a specific Document control tool (Box) that he will have to train the person on
- Please try to identify local resources.
- Document and project filing
- Edits quality documents (procedures, instructions, specifications, batch records, etc) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements whether driven administratively or through a Quality system such as Change Control or CAPA
- Maintains document control through production floor support, including but not limited to exchanging inactive official copies of documents for active official copies for documents in real time
- Supports production and continuous improvement needs included change control/CAPA implementation as well as operational optimization
- Coordinates document revisions and effective dating between multiple groups to ensure a Right First Time environment, open communication and prevention of rework
- Ensures cGMP regulations (regarding documents, logbooks and forms) are adhered to at all times for the Antigen Platform
- Maintains and coordinates the Record Retention process of GMP documents for the Antigen Platform.
- This responsibility includes onsite and offsite record retention.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in WORD and EXCEL along with a working knowledge of other MICROSOFT OFFICE programs
- Experience within Documentum related systems as well as Adobe
- Meet/Exceed project timelines/deliverables
- Experience in technical writing activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to work on cross-functional project teams
- Works quickly with a high degree of accuracy
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35.71 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations