Trio Community Meals 3.1★
Job Title: Driver
Requisition Number: 1127
Segment: Community Meals
Work Arrangement: Onsite
The Role at a glance:
We are looking to add a skilled, experienced driver to our TRIO Community Meals team in Houston, MS. As a driver, you will have the opportunity to transport a variety of goods to various locations each day.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transporting materials to and from assigned destinations in a safe and effective manner, complying with all DOT rules and regulations alongside state and city traffic laws.
- Complete thorough inspections of any utilized company equipment, before and after each trip.
- Keeping open communication with dispatch to ensure notification of any issues or delays on the route.
What we’re looking for:
- A valid state driver’s license for commercial vehicles and a medical card from an approved DOT medical examiner.
- An acceptable driving record and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- At least one years’ experience driving commercially.
About Trio-Community Meals:
A career with Trio is a career spent focused on your community. From senior living to hospital and care facilities, Trio focuses on service to the most vulnerable members of your community. Each day, you can feel confident that the work you do has a real, meaningful impact on the people around you.
About Elior-North America:
Elior North America is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. We take pride in supporting the development of our employees and their skills at all levels and in fostering an environment of growth.
In your career with Elior or any of our incredible segments, you will not only have countless opportunities to learn and grow, you will also have the opportunity to work with people like you: driven, motivated, and enthusiastic about the differences they can make in their community. As a full-time employee, you will have access to comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental insurance and paid time off.