JEVS Care at Home 3.0★
***NEW HIRE BONUS AVAILABLE: EARN $525.00 AFTER WORKING 300 HOURS***
Hi! We are JEVS Care at Home, proudly named Best of Homecare EMPLOYER of Choice and PROVIDER of Choice for 2023!
WE CURRENTLY HAVE AN IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR DSPS (Direct Support Professionals) IN THE FOLLOWING AREA:
We are currently hiring DSP’s in the Gibsonia, 15044 area:
Gibsonia, 15044, MALE DSP ONLY 12 hours per week to start and may go to 20 hours, 4 days per week-3 hours per day (flexible times)
Gibsonia, 15044, flexible times but needs 3 hours a day, 7 days a week, prefers unvaccinated DSP
Gibsonia, 15044, 7.5-10 hours per week, wants to start with Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-1 and after they are comfortable then add a 3rd day the same time.
Respite, Gibsonia, 15044, from April 1-10, waiting on hours
Gibsonia, 15044, 24 hours per week, 10am-4pm on Thursday, Friday, and every other Saturday, COVID VACCINATED AND CAR
If you are interested and would like to schedule a virtual interview please contact me directly at 412-450-6180 or Lea.Angle@jevsathome.org
You must have a driver’s license, reliable vehicle and car insurance.
We work under the three c’s: commitment, care, and communication. Our commitment to you is to work under this light and work as a team to provide the best quality care possible.
JEVS Care at Home is a non-profit organization that provides non-medical homecare services to those in need throughout the Philadelphia region. Over the last 10 years of serving our clients, we have seen rapid growth across the state of Pennsylvania and have expanded into the Pittsburgh, Allentown, and Gettysburg regions. It is our mission to deliver industry leading in-home care through recruiting, empowering, and investing in the growth of our Caregivers.
Here is how we support you:
- Full Benefits Package: Receive Health, Dental & Life Insurance (after 60 days and if meet weekly hours worked requirement). *
- Weekly Pay: You will receive a paycheck every week.
- Flexible Hours: You get to choose the hours you want to work.
- Bonus Opportunities: We offer employee referral bonuses year-round and sign on bonuses (when applicable)
- Job Training: Paid training available when needed for specific client care.
- Care Support: You will have a Client Care Manager available for support and questions regarding your client(s)
- For qualifying Caregivers
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Assist clients in their homes and out in the community, follow plan of care
- Offer companionship and supervision
- Report to Client Care Manager regarding direction of care, client updates, concerns, and scheduling
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have valid driver’s license and car insurance and access to a reliable car in order to take client out in the community
- Must have professional experience as a DSP/Direct Support Professional or personal experience with DSP duties
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to effectively communicate with Client Care Manager
- Must satisfactorily complete JEVS Care at Home written exam and orientation program
- Must pass background check/clearances as required by state regulations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recruiter Contact Info: