Job title: EBIO Research Associate – Data Manager
Company: Indiana University
Job description: Position Details
Title EBIO Research Associate – Data Manager
Appointment Status Non-Tenure Track
Department IU Bloomington Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Research Associate – Data Manager position in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at IU School of Public Health-Bloomington
A Research Associate/Data Manager position is available in the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics. The anticipated start date for this appointment is September 1, 2022. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, but applications received by August 15, 2022 will be given full consideration and the search will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. The position is a one-year renewable appointment, where renewal is expected but dependent on funding and performance.
· The Data Manager will work collaboratively with a research team to perform tasks related to all aspects of study data management from study start-up and data collection to database lock
· Perform data management tasks, including directing and/or implementing the collection, management, and processing of data for a variety of single-or-multi-site research projects
· Design, develop, and implement clinical research databases
· Develop CRFs based on study protocol. Develop and maintain detailed data codebooks and documentation
· Train and oversee database access for applicable research team members
· Review and clean data, perform quality control of data entry, and issue/resolve queries
· Create a detailed Data Management Plan, and implement processes, rules, solutions to validate data and maintain data quality
· Ensure the team focuses on data integrity, validity, and reliability through standard processes, sponsor guidelines, industry best practices, and regulatory standards
· Monitor and analyze study enrollment and metrics and report to the study team on an ongoing basis
· Provide study statisticians with clinical dataset exports upon request for interim or exploratory analysis activities
Located on the flagship campus of the Indiana University System, IU School of Public Health-Bloomington has over 200 faculty in five departments. Indiana University is classified as an R1-Highest Research Activity university, is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU), and boasts numerous resources. IU School of Public Health-Bloomington combines aspects of a traditional university campus with a strong teaching focus and the research infrastructure of a research-intensive institution.
Indiana University is an equal employment and affirmative action employer and a provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Proficient communication skills.
· Maintains a high degree of professionalism.
· Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills.
· Demonstrates a high commitment to quality.
· Possesses flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Seeks to acquire knowledge in areas of specialty.
Department Contact for Questions
Questions regarding the position or application process can be directed to: Stephanie Dickinson at .
· Master’s degree
· 2-3 years of experience as a Data Manager
· Research experience in health and medicine
· Experience with REDCap or other electronic data management systems
Salary and Rank $62,000 – 72,000
Application Procedure: Provide a brief statement of professional objectives (cover letter), complete curriculum vitae or resume, and a list of at least three references. Interested candidates should review the application requirements and submit their application at: https://indiana.peopleadmin.com
For Best Consideration Date 08/15/2022
Expected Start Date 09/01/2022
OAA # 22206-03
Expected salary: $62000 – 72000 per year
Location: Bloomington, IN
Job date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 07:05:18 GMT
Click Here To Apply