- Employee assistance program
- Customer service
- Computer literacy
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Proactively outreach a National Account Plan Sponsor to assist with member engagement, increased satisfaction and offer additional RFL services to address needs.
- Responsible for supporting the provision and use of Worklife employee assistance and management consultant resources.
- Determines purpose of call by actively listening and interacting with callers, triages call in a in a professional and timely manner.
- Assesses client’s needs; researches and articulately communicates information regarding pertinent EAP/Worklife services and resources.
- Recognizes crisis situations and evaluates for needed action to minimize risk.
- Performs appropriate research in internal databases and online to identify potential providers and resources.
- Enters member information into the appropriate EAP system to initiate the case and documents comments and information thoroughly and professionally.
- Receive calls transferred from counselors and provides immediate member assistance.
- Schedules appointment for members with counselors.
- Assists team members with necessary activities to effectively respond to member inquiries about and requests for services and resources related to various life skills such as finding childcare, finding eldercare, etc.
- Communicates effectively with all internal stakeholders.
- Utilizes relevant Aetna databases to research and identify validated, appropriate member resources.
- Makes outbound calls as appropriate to identify and assist with securing member resources and/or services.
- Assists team members with printing and fulfillment needs related to relevant materials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of appropriate guidebooks, collating materials for mailing, documenting fulfillment completion in the appropriate EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Provides miscellaneous support functions including administrative support, follow-up calls, and other duties as assigned.
- Compliance with Policies and Regulatory Standards.
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and adheres to enterprise policies, and EAP and Worklife policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate and complete internal documentation of required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Basic computer knowledge
- 1-3 years of call center customer service experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Mental health and human services background preferred
- 1-3 years of healthcare experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.