BNA Bank is an independent community bank that strives to provide our NE MS footprint with great service and products for our customers, a great place to work for our employees, and a nice return for our investors, while at the same time being great corporate citizen and giving back to the communities we serve.
We are looking for a fulltime Escrow Agent/Credit Card Coordinator to pay insurance and taxes on all loan customers annually.
Manage escrow reviews for account; balance escrow accounts. Must work easily with all customers; insurance agents and tax collector office personnel. Greeting customers, telephone communications, assisting other personnel as necessary. Work with note department personal to produce reports and necessary changes to loans. our company’s lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests. Credit Card Coordinator include worth with customers to resolve any credit card needs including accepting payments and problem solving, processing disputes, lost and stolen card issues, ordering or replacing card/cards. This person works closely with other team members to approve or disapprove new accounts according to bank policy, also works closely with our supporting company to meet the customer needs; process the daily payments and balancing of credit card reports.
- Pay insurance and taxes on all loan customers annually.
- Manage escrow reviews for account.
- Balance Escrow accounts
- Works with note department personnel to produce reports and make changes if necessary to loans.
- Resolve credit card issues
- Receive payment for credit cards
- Process disputes for customers
- Report lost or stolen card
- Ordering replacement card/cards.
- Approves/disapproves new accounts according to bank policy.
- Balance of credit card report.
- Process daily credit card payments.
- Proven work experience as a Escrow Agent/Credit Card Coordinator
- Detail oriented, thorough
- Organizational Skills
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Typing, Operate ten key calculator, computer skills, telephone communication skills.
- BSc in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location