Sitter Scout provides full-service childcare services throughout the United States. We specialize in Event Childcare, In Home Childcare and vacation/hotel childcare. We employee over 150 employees and are known for our quality of caregivers and high level of service.
We are currently in need of experienced childcare sitters to work two 3-day corporate retreat events at a local hotel/resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. Qualified candidates are caregivers who are comfortable working with a team of other caregivers in a daycare like setting providing childcare to a group of approximately 30-40 children for 3 days. We ask that all applicants have experience ages infancy to 12 years old.
Because this event starts on Thursday, we need to complete all interviews on Tuesday 6/21 and Wednesday 6/22.
DATE: June 16th – 18th, 2022 & June 23 – 25, 2022
HOURS: (subject to change slightly)
Thursday: 2:30 PM – 6:15 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 11:15 AM
Saturday: 5:30 PM – 10:15 PM
Rate of Pay: $18.00/hour
1. Provide high quality childcare to children ages newborn to 12 years old in a daycare like setting
2. Assist children with eating meals
3. Engage in games, pretend play, arts and crafts and other various activities
4. General care for infants/toddlers (diaper change, bottle feeding, facilitating nap time, etc)
5. Be able to pick up a child with ease
6. Perform additional childcare duties as needed and directed by Lead Caregiver
1. Min of 2 years childcare experience (in home babysitting or daycare/classroom setting)
2. 18 years of age or older
3. High school graduate
4. Willing to become CPR and First Aid Certified
5. Able to provide 3 child care references
6. Willing to go through a criminal, sexual offender and DMB background check
7. Be available for all days/times of the program/event
8. Have reliable transportation to/from the event
9. Fully vaccinated caregivers preferred
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Client has requested that any unvaccinated caregivers get tested for COVID-19 24-hours before the start of each program. These tests can be an at home test or performed at a clinic. Testing is not requested for fully vaccinated caregivers.
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Please briefly describe your childcare experience to include all ages that you have previously cared for.
- What city do you currently live in and are you able to commute to/from the event job location?
- Would you be able to provide 2-3 childcare references (who are not members of your family)?
- Are you available to work ALL THREE DAYS for BOTH events/weekends (Thursday 6/16, Friday 6/17, Saturday 6/18 AND Thursday 6/23, Friday 6/24, Saturday 6/25)?
- Are you fully vaccinated against COVID-19 according to current CDC standards? (Not a requirement)
- Because this event starts on Thursday, June 23rd, please give us some times that you would be available on either Tuesday 6/21 or Wednesday 6/22 for a 155 minute video interview.
- Childcare: 2 years (Required)
- CPR/First Aid Certification? (Preferred)
Work Location: One location